Anise, Licorice and Cinnamon
As dusk falls, men and women have for hundreds of years undertaken a sacred ceremony in search of a higher calling. These rituals at sunset are known as vespers - evening prayers.
Inspired by the riddled nature of sacred images, Vesper seeks to embody the cryptic and the ceremonial.
- I wanted Vesper to feel a sense of religiosity because it represents humanity's attempt to portray the mystical and metaphysical, that which is beyond us and our realm of understanding, says Kristoffer Vural, founder of Selahatin.
A four-dimensional rejuvenating whitening process gentle enough for daily use
- Deep cleansing (Sodium Lauryl Sulphate)
- Exfoliating (Moisturized Silica)
- Polishing and reflecting (Hydroxypatite)
- Polishing (Baking Soda)
Anti-inflammatory limonene from citrus fruits and antioxidant extract of
edelweiss improves bacterial balance and maintains healthy gums
- Natural amino acid betaine hydrates and nourishes
- Mineralizing hydroxypatite provides proactive care for sensitive teeth
- 1100 ppm fluoride
- Made in Switzerland
- Contains antioxidants
- Aluminum tubes (infinitely recyclable)
- Checked by the Swedish Dental Association
- Vegan/Cruelty free
- Dermatologically tested